TIRED OF IT ALREADY!!

I HAVE THE WORST MORNING SICKNESS EVER,MY DOCTOR GAVE ME SOME MEDICINE CALLED ZOFRAN AND IT'S NOT WORKING AT ALL.I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE.I'M ONLY 6 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS PREGNANT,I HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO.WHAT SHOULD I DO?WHAT DID YOU EAT OR DRINK THAT IT WORKED FOR YOU?

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 10:52 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I read that ginger might help. Someone on here probably knows more about it than me.. but I did read about ginger this past week and noticed that as possibly working.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 10:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• i know it sucks, but it will get better! try the usual, crackers and flat pop. i know that advice sucks, im sorry, but there isnt much you can do besides knowing that it will improve!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 10:54 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• im 10 weeks and i use lemon head candys they help sooooo much!!! you should try it, i heard that citrius candys help... so hopefully this will help, or maybe some crackers and coke.. (pepsi) helpd me a lot too but only 1 can a day
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 10:54 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• let me know if it helps you!
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 10:55 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I heard about PREGNANCY POPS. Google it!!!! You can get them in one of those maternity stores. I'm sure once you google it you'll find them fast. Good luck.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I lived off of sour candies for the first trimester :o)
    I got the idea from the Pregnancy Pops which at the time were called Queasy Pops (may still be someplaces) I was just weirded out by the Queasy in the name LOL so bought candy in the same flavors.
    I went through a tin of Altoids Sours a day! green apple
    Anonymous

• okay. you are going to have a girl. Congratulations... As for the morning sickness you are going to have it a while. Keep some saltine crackers by your bed. Eat a few before you get out of bed, it will help some.

I was sick my WHOLE PREGNANCY and it sucked, but I was also nothing but baby. and the weight was very easy to loose. Don't worry to much about it. And good luck
    LizWithAvon

Answer by LizWithAvon at 10:59 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I was told to before getting out of bed snack on some saltines and sip on some ginger ale. It worked wonders for me. I actually kept a little lunch box with a ginger ale and cold packs in it to keep it cold for the morning. Good Luck!!
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 11:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• i had morning sickness 24/7 for 4 months straight and there was absolutely nothing i could do about it. just had to deal with it :(

good luck.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 11:18 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• try B6 it helped me ALOT!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 11:28 PM on Jan. 29, 2009