help me ladies!

so my hubby and i are going, through AFLAC, to Atlantis...business mixed with pleasure...the attire for one of the nights is bahamian formal....what would that be????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Travel

• Email the concierge and ask. I have no idea but I am curious for you. How FUN!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:57 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Darn I saw someone answered hoping you knew what she should wear. Humm I am curious now. LOL
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• same as American formal! were a a nice long dress. In the Bahamas you can get away with brighter colors and patterns than here. deb shops have some good deals on formal wear! Or look for something long, light and flowy!. Hubby needs a tie!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:17 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Have a GREAT time! We have been twice and absolutely LOVE Atlantis. The dress is anywhere from very relaxed to island formal at night. I usually have a few flowy bright tank dresses or skirts. We did have one black tie formal evening - so I wore a long black dress. Unless you are used to wearing heals, you may want to invest in cute flats or low heals/sandals. There is lots of walking to get to see everything. Make sure you go down the big slide through the shark tank. I wouldn't leave the resort though unless you are on an official tour. Downtown is kinda rough.
    AngelaAustin

Answer by AngelaAustin at 9:48 AM on Feb. 1, 2009