hey moms, what's the wierdest thing you've ever found in your purse after a crazy day?

One crazy day, I found a teething ring, dog toenail clippers, and a screwdriver in my purse. Go figure!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Can't think of anything from my purse, but I have been known to put a phone or remote in the fridge or freezer a time or two. LOL,
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I've found some old candy that looked like a science project.
    Anonymous

• Lol I found an old paci and nail polish haha
    Anonymous

• My husbands thingy that tests how much radiation he is getting at work (He is a nuclear engineer) with cheerios and chewed up now and later stuck all over it. He was PISSED, but at least I found it, right?
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 11:01 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Oh goodness! my kids put all kinds of things in my purse... they are 3 years & 18 months... I've had bottle lids, teethers, random parts to toys, even a half full bottle once... GROSS!!! that's what I get for not using my purse for a few days... LOL, dirty socks, a shoe, and of course bits of food :) thanks for sharing kids! ;o)
    Anonymous

• I always find pacifiers in the bottom of my purse and once I found a rock. I thought it was feeling heavier than normal! haha
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 11:10 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• confusedi came home from the in-laws wjth a shoe that wasn't either of my kids, never did fiqure out where it came from!!

lbjbmom

Answer by lbjbmom at 11:11 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• my daughters sock, a rubber duck, a half eaten teething biscuit, and some used tissue lmao
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 11:25 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I couldn't fing the house cordless phone one day, found it in my purse. I took it to work, grocery store and a friends house til I found it!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• What would kids do without Mommy's purse? At any given time, I usually have a diaper, wipes, a paci, my DH's wallet, a snack or two. I carry a huge purse, lol. What grosses me out are the nasty cookies that are half chewed on that find their way in there. I went to write a check one day at the store and I swear, a half eaten, nasty cookie fell out on the counter. I picked it up, stuck it back in there and said, "I have a one year old!!"
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 11:37 PM on Jan. 29, 2009