I'm stuck and need help Pronto!

I've been trying to loose my baby weight since having my second baby and it's been going well I just don't like the baby pooch at the bottom of my stomach I'm down to 105 now but this pooch won't go away. But anyway as I keep trying to work on my pooch for some reason I keep loosing my boobs I feel like every time I continue to workout my boobs get smaller, my routine is usually run 2miles and weights or ellipticals depending on an alteration schedule every three days. I don't know what else to do I don't know why they keep getting smaller or what I can do to prevent this from happening!

lil_shannie

Asked by lil_shannie at 11:16 PM on Jun. 4, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• The pouch is there to stay.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 11:20 PM on Jun. 4, 2012

• You are a petitte one... Target that area. normal / bent leg/ raised leg crunches- focusing on the "core". Slow and steady.. Also leg extensions ( 1 at a time) while on back make sure to breathe through it.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 12:55 AM on Jun. 5, 2012

• Stop focusing on running and start focusing on you core. I am petite as well and no matter how low my body fat percentage got I still have rippled skin and a small pooch. But targeting your abs may help some. Just look up ab work outs and start doing them every other day. In my experience the smaller the pooch, the more loose skin I had there.
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 12:17 AM on Jun. 9, 2012

• Gosh - my pouch has never fully gone away - am so jealous of those women that can just tone right back up!! UGH .... my baby is 10 years old but the stretch marks are here to stay! But, I just do crunches and try to stay self-confident and that helps! Good luck to you!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 3:30 PM on Jul. 27, 2012