HI I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY WOMEN MY AGE WHO MIGHT HAVE THE SAME PROBLRM AS ME I WOULD JUST LIKE TO HAVE A GIRL FRIEND OR JUST A FRIEND TO TALK TO SOMETIME THERS NO ONE AROUND ME MY AGE TO REALLY COMUNICATE WITH AND NO GAY RELASTIONSHIP THANK YOU

AND I;M 53

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Well I am all for new friends but how old are you and what are your problems? I have many problems as I am sure all of us do, no matter our age, but I get what you are saying, but you didn't leave us any info and you posted anon so who are you, what is bothering you and how old are ya????
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 11:21 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Well, I'll be anyone's friend just about. I'm easy ( don't tell hubby). I understand looking for people your age. You can do a group search. Here is one run by a friend of mine Over 50 and Fabulous! The Experience Corner for everyone in their Golden Years and another friend has this group 40 and beyond Myspace Moms you don't have to have myspace, it's a really fun group. I also saw this  50+

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:28 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Thats great that you are asking for friends, but you have to make the effort to and go out and check out moms and sites, pretty soon you will have so many friends, you won't be able to keep up. Good Luck!
    Ibelucky1

Answer by Ibelucky1 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Well heck there are plenty of us who are in their +40's. Just tell us what is on your mind.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:31 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I have a group called 50+ and there is another one for women in their 50's. They are a hoot in there. Come join us.
    addie

Answer by admckenzie at 11:55 PM on Jan. 29, 2009