Got A Question.! Please help!

Well last night I notice a small bump that sticks out on my inner thigh..it kinda looks like a zit so I squeezed it but nothing came out...now "today" it kinda looks like there's a light white color under the skin. it didn't hurt before but after trying to squeeze it. it kinda hurts when i walk and my thighs would touch each other...Does anyone know what it could be?? and should I go to the doctor??.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Health

• a hair bump maybe a cyst from shaving i got one on my front one time lol it hurt soooo much
    Anonymous

• It could possibly be an ingrown hair. I would suggest that you go to your doctor though to be sure that's all it is.
    indigostone

Answer by indigostone at 11:24 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Please do not squeese it! that will just worsen the infection whether it be a pimple, boil, abscess, allergic reaction whatever it may be. if it is painful and persists use warm compresses with a sterile washcloth for half an hour on half an hour off, clean the area with mild soap and dont try to mess with, it if the puss gets into the bloodstream it may cause toxic reaction. hopefully it will break on its own if not it may have to be drained by a physician.
    GINSMUM123

Answer by GINSMUM123 at 1:03 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• agree with post 3
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Jan. 30, 2009