How many of you ladies that had to use Clomid with your first pregnancy and had to resort to using it with your second?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think that is what is going to have to happen with me...unfortunately b/c I hate the stuff!!
    saralee02

Answer by saralee02 at 11:58 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I did'nt have infertility problems with my first child (I was 18 yrs. old), but when we tried for baby #2 (at 30 yrs. old), I started having m/c's, so I did research and asked my obgyn to be tested for being Luteal Phase Deficient, and I am.

After 4 mos. of ttc with Clomid, I got pg w/my daughter. We have had 4 m/c's while using Clomid since then, so I think that my situation has changed some more. We are currently ttc with Clomid, but when I find out that I am pg, I will begin using progesterone suppositories and Lovenox, as I have a slight clotting problem. I believe that the clotting problem has been the issue related to the past 4 m/c's, as I do not go past 7 1/2 weeks.

Fingers crossed, here we go month #5 ! : )
    JaimesWife

Answer by JaimesWife at 7:49 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Saralee- that is the same reason I was asking the question. I hated that stuff. It made me wacky. Shoot I would be mad one minute and crying the next. I just start AF since December 7th. I went 50+ day cycle. So it is looking like that will be in my future:(

Jameswife- I am so sorry you have had such difficulty. I hope that when you get pregnant it will go to term and be a beautiful healthy baby. Good Luck

Anonymous