Can you put any car seat in a stroller?

I have a graco infant car seat and I have seen a lot of graco I guess there called travel systems. They come with a stroller and a car seat that fits into it. So what i'm wondering if I buy a graco stroller by itself that can hold a car seat, will it work with mine?

Mommy2Be172009

Asked by Mommy2Be172009 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Shopping

• It probably will but I would actually take your car seat into the store and try it to see before I'd buy.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• if you look for graco stollers, find the one that matches it, they do sell the seperate, but if may take a few stores to find it. If you stick with the brands, they should fit, if you try doing a graco and an eddie bauer, you have have problems. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:51 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Go online and type in your model car seat and it should show you strollers that would work with it. Try Babies R Us online.
    L_Bass

Answer by L_Bass at 12:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• You could just get a Snap and Go and you can snap your car seat to it. Much more lightweight and compact and it gives you more time to decide what kind of stroller you want.

AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:30 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I bought my graco car seat and stroller seperate, you just have to know the model of your carseat and it will say if the stroller is compatible. :o) Oh and the best part was I didn't have to have a pink and white stroller, I opted to buy a blue and yellow stroller so as she grew the stroller would still look nice. (my carseat was pink and white)
    Anonymous