I have found some of my old bras under my sons mattress

Why would a 10 year old boy hide his moms bras under his bed? God, I hope he isn't pleasuring himself thinking about me.

JackieBudnick

Asked by JackieBudnick at 11:30 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

• Just a thought that no one added yet....maybe he likes the bras themselves? As in he likes to wear them? 10 isn't too young to start thinking that way. Maybe have a discussion with him (or a guy thats close to him do so) so that you can go over all the options of why he may have them. And i'd actually believe my theory over the one about him thinking of you that way.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• my 12 yr old cuzz has been looking up porn online and i found his ma bra behind his bed his doc siad its norm so idk
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• its not him thinking of you but him wanting to know more about it and i would check a doc if he has hit puberty
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 11:33 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Pretty natural and normal. A bra is a bra to little boys. Doesnt matter who's it is. Does he have a dad or uncle in the picture? Someone he can talk to if he wanted to?
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 11:41 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• No honey...not you just the thought of boobs in general. Boys of all ages never stray far from the boob. They develop a lifelong attachment to them...just like they do with their penis..lol. As to not embarrass him, take them back and put them away. If you find them again sit down and have a talk with him telling him that it's okay to think of boobs but you would appreciate him leaving your bras alone. Don't make it a big deal. It'll be okay.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:00 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I'm not saying it is 100% sure that he is, but I have heard one boy in particular admit that he used to "pleasure" himself to his mom's picture. Maybe you should really try to get someone to talk to him, but not make a big deal. GL =)
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 1:16 AM on Jan. 30, 2009