Is cafemom really this against men?!

Popa24 was a member as of about 2 minutes ago. He...yes he is a man...posted a question asking about how to make his marriage with his WIFE work out. You would think that would matter to some people. But, no. Someone on cafemom reported him being a man and Poof...he's gone. I know this is a mommy website, but are we really that against men? Especially since he was asking for advice to make his marriage with his wife work out?! That seems a little harsh to me. Am I the only one? His question lasted about 3 minutes tops. All the man wanted was some advice! Geez.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Maybe the man wanted advice from women, a womans point of view. I highly doubt that he can get that at Daddies Den. Women on here are so ridiculous. Someone got reported today by a certain mom and got suspended . . . all she said was hell. So it does not surprise me one bit that he was reported, I probably know who reported him.
    AM78

Answer by AM78 at 11:57 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I think he was a man just trying to waste peoples time. Don't be so naive! tell him to go to daddy's den. It is for dads and is the same as Cafemom.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:38 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I know it is a site for women but I really dont see a problem with men being on here. I have a friend that is always asking me what questions are on cafemom cause he like to give advice
    Anonymous

• While this is a site just for moms, there should be something similar that's unnisex. Men like to brag about their babies just as much as we do, they just don't admit it lol..
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 11:39 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• This is a website for women...........period :). If you want a mix go to myspace :) IM glad they yanked him. If I wanted to talk to men I'd talk to my husband.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 11:39 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• If he was trying to waste our time wouldn't he ask something stupid? I mean what kind of person wastes time by asking how to save his marriage? I think there should be a "cafeparents" So we could get advice from a dad's point of view and vice versa.
    Anonymous

• This is a woman's site. If I want to talk freely to woman about woman's I don't want a man reading and answering back. I'm not asking for HIS advice. I'm not against men at all. I happen to married to one and I have two nearly grown son's. I'm glad he was deleted. He can go to a man's website and ask a brofriend for advice...lol
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 11:47 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Once again it is called DADDIES DEN!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:47 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

Then they need to be big boys and put on their jock straps and build their own website. Why not? Someone put on her big girl panties and built this one.....You go girl...LOL
    Anonymous

• Daddies Den..whatever it's called. Have you even looked on that site? It's not near as cool as ours. That must be why Dad's want to hang with us. We don't have a completely lame website. LOL
    Anonymous