Anybody want to gripe!!! I am so super Pis*ed right now I could spit nails.

My aunt kelly is just a flat out B*tch that I never want to see again. My grandmother has alzheimers. My mother has been her main caretaker for 3 years and she has gotten MUCH worse. So the FAMILY decided to place her in a very expensive nursing home. They had planned on my mother taking my g.mother there tommorow.

My mother is totally stressed out and on the verge of mental breakdown and she calls Kelly and Kelly jumps all over her telling her she is taking over and no one in the family really likes her.

What she really doesnt know is we all laugh at her when she isnt around b/c she is the most SELF centered person I have ever known.

Now my mother is sobbing and cant calm down. My dad told me not to go to their house that he can handle it....and I feel lost and helpless for my mom.

HOW did it get THIS bad...I am soooooooooo angry!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Just call your mom and tell her that you love her and that she's done all the right things and that you support her and no one has told you that they dislike her and that Aunt Kelly is just jealous and will grow warts on her nose and her feet will web like a duck for saying such terrible things to her. (humor always works for me)

Answer by admckenzie at 11:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• its how it is.... one sibling thinks they have all the answers, and then personalities get tied into it... then shit gets brought up from the past, and so on and so on.... now would be a good time to ask your parents about their care in the long term.. if you have any siblings... believe me there will be issues.... i have gone thru this with my great grandparents... and i have gone thru this now with my grandmother and her children... good luck and give your mom a hug
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 11:36 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Sounds like my sister-loves to give me hell & piss everyone off-lol.
    soldiersgirl531

Answer by soldiersgirl531 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I don't have nay advice, but you are not alone, I am really angry at my dh right now.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 11:41 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• Listen to admckenzie. just support your Mom, she needs a desperate break from all of this. Your aunt needs to step up.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:24 AM on Jan. 30, 2009