Any of you mommies suffer from irrational thinking/thoughts while pregnant?

Plz Share! Im struggling!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im still pregnant and i am so close to her getting here
    but im worried that i might not end up having enough mony to give her the life i want to give her
    i also am scared that i will be a bad mom
    but my family tells me i will be a gr8 mom and once i get out of college i will be able to provide for her
    Anonymous

• That is normal. I am 30 weeks with my third and I constantly have irrational thoughts of my husband not wanting me, or not being able to get necesities for the baby because of money. It is your hormones. It is ok to feel like that sometimes. Make sure your partner understands that sometimes you start to feel this way and you need him(or her) to help you through that emotional time you are having at that moment. Your mind will play tricks on you right now in your vulnerable state. Stay strong, and in the end know that everything will be fine.
    momof3inapril09

Answer by momof3inapril09 at 11:52 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• I am like that, I am insecure towards my husband. I feel bad when he does the deed to me because I am pregnant mind you we are on our 3rd child together. Its hormones and this shall pass.
    nessy1980

Answer by nessy1980 at 12:25 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I had some irrational thoughts about being a bad mother when I was fist pregnant, but now that I'm so far along, I no longer think like that. I know I"m going to be a good mother and have busied myself with getting everything ready for her. In the beginning, I was worried about what other people thought about my being pregnant and what they thought about me being a mother but now I could give two shits. This is my life and my baby and I have done nothing in my life to show that I'm incompetent or that I will be a bad parent. I'm just excited and anxious now.
    Anonymous

• I feel the same way and I am only 11 weeks. I am constantly worrying that my baby will have something wrong with it or that my fiance and I will break up because things will be too hard with a baby around. I worry that my parents and his parents won't get along or that his parents will try and control every aspect of our lives. I'm pretty sure its normal to worry about things like this but it sure is annoying.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 30, 2009