tired of hearing one thing then someone saying it wrong -plz no bashing-

so im 36 weeks pregnant and me and the babys dad are together still
now im only 17 and he is 18 so i still live at home till i turn 18 (my dad wont let me move out)
well one of my friend told me he was trying to get with her
i have a hard time trusting her cuz she has wanted to date him for like ever
but im worried it might be true
should i ask him about it or tell her to stay out of me and my mans life???
i know it sounds mean but she tryed so hard when we first started dating to brake us up
then she stopped so idk y she would start again plz someone help???
any advice on wut to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Jan. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would let it flow if you have been with Ur man long enough then you will notice a change get a fake my space or something he has and test him out or if you have a really good friend ask her to pretend to hook up with him and see its kinda wrong but hey you gotta do what you gotta do
    Anonymous

• Well I don't agree with anon at all. Lying and deceiving wont make you look good, nor is it going to make you feel good if he DOESN'T take the bait.

You need to tell her to back off. She's done something like this before and could see you guys are vulnerable and wants to move in.

You can also talk to him about it, but not with an accusatory approach. Tell him what she said, and wait for his reaction.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 11:58 PM on Jan. 29, 2009

• ASK HIM. That simple.

But if you're worried it might be true, it doesn't say a lot for the relationship. Not bashing, making an observation.

I'd seriously think about staying home even after 18...and DON'T move in with this guy. Get your support ducks in a row.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:00 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• If it were me, honestly, I'd just tell this girl like it is: Thank you for giving me the heads up, but to be honest, given our past, I'm not so sure I can trust you --- and with a baby on the way, I have to be sure ---- so please don't come back telling me things like this unless you have PROOF.

Then, I'd tell HIM about her accusations against him ~ but not about your whole 'proof' discussion with her.

If it's true, he'll be pissed she ratted him out, take it out on her, then she'll be pissed and bring you that proof. If it's not true, then having this tidbit of information should make him want to stay as far away from her as possible. If he doesn't ----- well, that's for you to draw your own conclusions about.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:09 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I think you should do both bring it up to your bf as if you are mad at her for even saying it and tell her to just leave you guys alone! If your about to bring a child into this world you don't need anymore drama going on. Trust me the baby will be enough. Just see how your bf reacts before believing him or not. Just worry about yourself and your baby most of all. Do what is best for you guys and I think living at home even tho its ruff is one of the best things to do until you are able to take care of yourself bc you can't always trust a man.
    mrs.blankenship

Answer by mrs.blankenship at 12:15 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• you need to talk to your man and your friend!!! you need to tell them that there is a baby involved and they need to grow up and help you!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• you shoudl definetly ask him and talk to him and maybe both you and your boyfriend can confront her about the situation, see the body language and you would defiently be able to tell weather it's true or not. my s/o's "best friend" always tried to break us up, I found out that she had a thing for him and didnt want us together she always lied to him about me and he believed her because they were best friend but sooner than later he started to find out that everythign she was saying was a lie. They did date after we broke up and I was pregnant with his first but after I had the baby he broke up with her because she was controlling and didnt want him to see his baby. He finally saw through her. Talk to him but make sure your not the one that ends up looking dumb.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:43 AM on Jan. 30, 2009