is it true that if i took more than 2 years to get pregnant i shouldn try taking anything to not get pregnant again after having the baby?

cause someone told me i shouldnt because i can get pregnant that way, as she took pills and got pregnant anyways

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 12:14 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Thats silly. Yes, some people get pregnant on birth controll but some get pregnant from their DHs cumming on their leg, lol. You are going to get pregnant when your body thinks you are ready regardless of how bad you want it before then. *baby dust if you need it!*
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 12:17 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Just because someone else gets pregnant on the pill doesn't mean you will as well. You need to talk to your doctor and see what the best form of birth control for you
    mrs.blankenship

Answer by mrs.blankenship at 12:17 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• it took me a long time to get prego and now it is too easy to get prego lol
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:18 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• lol , im already 6 months but it is just my concern cause i wanna wait like 4 years to get pregnant again
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 12:19 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• lol..im the wife that gets preggo from their hubby cumming on the leg.lol..he has super sperm
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:46 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• If you had troubles conceiving, I would consider a non-hormonal BC. You don't want extra hormones messing you up worse than you were before. Maybe consider a Paraguard IUD.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• that is silly...and not true.being able to get preg has nothing to do with hormones.Hormones effect mood and other things, but look at it this way...If your hormones changing effected it when you stopped BC you would magically get preg right?Then people wouldn't be infertile, they would just take more and more hormones.For some couples that may help, but doesn't cause or not cause it...Talk to your doc about the best options for your body.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I work pregnant with my second when my first was 14 months. I took care of myself and then stopped when we wanted another baby. I took care of myself for 23 months and then was told that I couldnt have kids again because of some cancerous cells that they found. I stopped taking anythign because of what the docotrs had told me and got pregnant again after I stopped birth control and got pregnant with twins! I wasn't even expecting one child let alone two but were very happy especailly because I'm not suppose to have kids and there identical, werent not sure what the sex is yet but were still happy! Take care of yourself for as long as you need too!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:39 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• A family friend tried for YEARS to get pregnant and couldn't so she adopted. 1 month after they brought home the boy, she became pregnant! She just had her 4th child a few weeks ago, so you really never know what can happen.
    Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I didnt take any birth control after having my son. Two years later, I just now got pregnant. Everyone is different.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 12:00 PM on Jan. 30, 2009