problems with formula

My baby giirl is three months old and has tried 6 different ones what do i do her doctor just keeps changing it y cant she find out whats wrong with her

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What problems is she having?
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 12:24 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Can see hold the formula down after she eats.....or what
    1SkylersMommy1

Answer by 1SkylersMommy1 at 1:03 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Breastfeed. It's totally possible to re-lactate, and I'm sure she'd take fine to breastmilk. Formula isn't what babies are meant to eat, and is why so many babies have problems with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I would also suggest trying to relactate. It does take lots of work, but it is possible if you are committed to it. Most formulas are made with cows milk, and many babies have a sensitivity to it. Others are made with soy, which babies also tend to have sensitivies to.

If you're interested in relactating, you can find information on kellymom.com. You can also use their search tool to find an IBCLC - they're board certified lactation consultants who have lots of experience and are AWESOME. :)

http://www.kellymom.com/bf/adopt/relactation-resources.html
    MamaSueCongdon

Answer by MamaSueCongdon at 5:19 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• At this point, I also would suggest looking into relactation.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:26 AM on Jan. 30, 2009