Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have big boobs and I am having problems with sweat causing rashes and pimples under them. what can I do ?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Health

Answers (4)
  • Put deodorant on underneath them. I have smaller boobs and still apply deodorant under there. No problems now:)

    Answer by munch12502 at 12:27 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

  • Use baby powder,works and smells wonderful.

    Answer by Baby1114 at 12:30 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

  • For bad rashes alternate pure kitchen corn starch (argo ?) and lotrimin sold in the foot aisles for athel. foot. The UNDER boob rash it self is usually a fungal thing and lotrimin is an otc fungal medicine. If you apply a powder or the corn starch routinely for several days to help stay dry that can can clear it too, I agree. I get such bad sweats there from body warmth that sometimes I fold paper towels there to absorb the sweat. It's lousy definitely!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

  • Monistat makes a chaffing cream that can be applied under the breasts. During the Summer, I use this & it really works ! Walmart, Target, or a drug store sells it its in the feminine aise.

    Answer by oliveoyl214 at 1:46 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.