husband stress

so my husband and i are getting divorced and im 34 weeks pregnant. well hes had a gf the whole time weve been apart and now theyre online talking about getting married. i dont want to get myself all worked up but idk how to keep myself calm. what should i do? im in tears...this is so messed up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've never been in your situation before..but I have been though ALOT in life. I am sorry that this is has to happen seems to be at the worse time.. Just think of your baby and how much joy the baby will bring you for now..worry about the divorce later. Right now the baby should be your #1 priority..and if you are a believer of Christ pray that he gives you the strength to get through this, and I promise you will come out stonger..I wish there was something more I could do. Make sure after you have the baby talk to your doctor about some anti-depressants. In the mean time i would try to lean on a friend or family to also support you things will get better.
    misswhite

Answer by misswhite at 12:47 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I broke my hand a couple of months ago because I didnt know how to stay calm thanks to the hubby. I now have a punching bag.. you should definitly try it! That would anger me enough to punch all night hun. Also good way to burn calories and get your frustration out.
    misswhite

Answer by misswhite at 12:49 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• lol i wanna go to the gym but i havent gained enough weight as it is and have some medical problems so it might not be a good idea. i just dont want them playing house with my baby later on. its just so frustrating bc he hasnt been there for me or the baby yet he will for her and her kid. i have half a mind to not sign the papers at all for 2 years. then hes stuck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• with my first daughter my s/o wasnt there he had another girlfriend and we hardly ever spoke to one another. He showed up to the birth and then he was constantly coming over to see his baby. His girlfriend was not happy and told him that he needed to stop coming over so often and seeing his baby, that bothered him so much he left her. I think maybe he's scared and maybe he's not ready for responsibility and I know hes taking care of somone elses kid but he can always walk out of that kid because it's not his child. I think you should make him wait till after the baby's born to divorce him and see what happens after that. Give him space and don't nag him. I don't understand women who go out with men that are about to have baby's. It's so wrong!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:34 AM on Jan. 30, 2009