HOW MANY OF YOU LISTEN TO MUSIC TO DESTRESS?

I have found that getting wrapped up in some good old music from back in the day brings back mostly good memories for me and is a good form of relaxation for me. Anyone else?

MamaNiecey

Asked by MamaNiecey at 12:41 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Health

• I have to have my Praise and Worship music. But I also love Disco music & music from the late 70's & 80's
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 12:47 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I Love my music. I'm the one in the car you see ROCKIN' OUT and singing like there's no tomorrow...LOL Dorky I know but at least I'm not the one in the car you see picking her nose. LMAO!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:53 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• The Deliliah Show on the radio and also Sarah McClaughlin and Enya are very very peaceful and relaxing for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• i do!
    gypsysmiles

Answer by gypsysmiles at 1:16 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I agree, I go back a couple years and find one of my old CD's and sing my heart out to it, it totally works.
    angiebangie84

Answer by angiebangie84 at 9:28 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I listen to music all the time its my stress reliever and my idea of just relaxing.
    PolandMomof3

Answer by PolandMomof3 at 10:37 PM on Jan. 30, 2009