is she chewing her way out? 38 weeks!

sometimes it feels like she is chewing her way out of my uterus lol..i know it sounds crazy.

ill get a pain down there and ill stop dead in my tracks.
it happens sometimes but more and more lately. i also right now have a constant sharp pain in my vagina...and plus all of that pressure.. ugh

normal? im sure it is, but is it a sign of labor coming? the pressure is so bad sometimes that it hurts to stand and walk.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Totally normal, I never thought about it as chewing, I always tell DH the baby is digging his way out.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 1:47 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• sounds normal......and if the pain is coming and going it may be contractions....some are just really bothersome....but, you'lll know when they are for real.....the l&d nurses always told me to take 2 tylonel pm and to try to take a nap....and if i couldn't ....then it was real...good luck
    mamaoftwins0107

Answer by mamaoftwins0107 at 2:32 AM on Jan. 30, 2009