How many sports do your kids play (in an organized league?)

My sons play basically every sport there is. They are in Spring and Fall soccer, they play basketball, one of them plays baseball, and they both want to do football this coming year. They are 10 and 11. Do any of you have kids like this who are that into sports?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 12:44 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• Just swimming in the summer. We have offered more, like fall soccer, but it concerns him----he is an above-knee amputee. We always give the option, though. He does other activities, drama and scouts.
    SandyP0626

Answer by SandyP0626 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• basektball, football, softball and cheer ages 10,12, and 17 and our 6 year old who does Karate and ballet
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:47 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My 13 year old son is into soccer all year round and karate. My 12 year old DD is into gymnastics and basketball and is also on the swimming team. Both of my kids have type 1 Diabetes so we take special care that their blood sugars don't go low.

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 2:58 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My 2 oldest have no interest in sports. My youngest is always in a league of some kind. He plays football in the fall, swims in the early winter, last year he played basketball, baseball starts in March and runs till late August. He plays for his middle school team and plays other leagues. All year long he boxes, and he just signed up for USA swim. He wants to play golf next year also. He is only 12.
    connietrrll

Answer by connietrrll at 4:13 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My 13 year old ss plays football, baseball, runs track, and wrestles. The girls (12 & 15) play softball and my youngest ss (11) plays baseball as well. We encourage them to stay active though.
    ohiomomof6

Answer by ohiomomof6 at 9:59 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My son is 8 and plays basketball then we go to baseball then we go to football and then back to basket ball. I get maybe 2weeks inbetween each sport to rest.
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 10:57 AM on Jan. 30, 2009