So who likes this website? Do you recommend any?

I found this website and think it's pretty funny, it is partly owned by Will Farrel and you gotta see the Landlord with the little girl, It is called FuunyorDie.com. I also love Prankvote.com and wimp.com.  Do you know of any other funny ones?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 12:58 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• cracked.com is hysterical. I have spent hours on end reading the different articles... This is one of my favorites...  I think of it whenever I'm in the answers section here on CM ... LMAO

AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 5:56 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• OOPS FunnyorDie.com
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:58 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Its not funny when kids cuss
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• www.ebaumsworld.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Sure it is! You have to see the little girl on youtube who says "I have to kick the monsters ass". She doesn't know she is saying something bad but I guess she heard it somewhere, her mom corrects her. And no my son doesn't cuss, before I start getting criticized for laughing at a kid that cussed in a clip made for entertainment purposes.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:19 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• i think that video is one of the funniest videos ive seen..obviously her parents are ok with it.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:38 AM on Jan. 30, 2009