Who loves The Children's Place?

I just went there again today (my third time there) and bought a ton of clothes for my daughter for only $110. She got 2 hoodie sweatshirts, 2 "thermal" type shirts, 4 regular long-sleeve cotton tee-shirts, 3 pair of fleece pants, one pair of jeans, a skirt, 2 headbands, a ponytail holder, and some sunglasses for $110. I love that store lol!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 1:25 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Shopping

• I absolutely love the Children's Place. They are one of the few places I can find the jeans with the adjustable waist. My older dd is thin and has to have her pants tightened.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 1:44 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Favorite children's store. Sadly I just moved across the country and our closest store is over an hour away.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:48 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• It is one of my favorite stores. The closest one is 6 hours away, so I try to catch their online sales.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 1:57 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I love that store too. and the jeans hold up so good great when you have three growing boys.
    momto4boys03-07

Answer by momto4boys03-07 at 2:25 PM on Jan. 30, 2009