answers please!!!!!

is she chewing her way out?!

sometimes it feels like she is chewing her way out of my uterus lol..i know it sounds crazy.

ill get a pain down there and ill stop dead in my tracks.
it happens sometimes but more and more lately. i also right now have a constant sharp pain in my vagina...and plus all of that pressure.. ugh

normal? im sure it is, but is it a sign of labor coming? the pressure is so bad sometimes that it hurts to stand and walk.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Completely normal. Makes you wanna give your baby an eviction notice, doesn't it?
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 1:35 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• heehee I feel like that sometimes too! Chances are she is headbutting your cervix! totally normal though just really freaking annoying!!!
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 1:49 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I even had to use a cane the last month or two of my third pregnancy because the pelvic pain was so bad.
    dihalu

Answer by dihalu at 3:17 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• and just when you think you cannot possibly be more uncomfortabe...you are!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:38 AM on Jan. 30, 2009