Did Disney spoil this teens experience or did she just look too good?!

http://news.yahoo.com/video/oddnews-22772304/disney-refuses-admission-to-costumed-teen-29577467.html#crsl=%252Fvideo%252Foddnews-22772304%252Fdisney-world-refuses-admission-to-costumed-teen-29577467.html

Wow! She did a great job on the costumes & my heart goes out to her, but if I was there w/ my kids I could see how they could be confused w/ the actual characters that Disney pays to work there. What do you think?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 6:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah, they should make the policy more known. But, I do understand how they wouldn't want little kids going up to her.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:44 PM on Jun. 6, 2012

• Sorry, but you are too old to be crying about a costume.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 6:37 PM on Jun. 6, 2012

• It ruined her dreams? OH PLEASE.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:34 PM on Jun. 6, 2012

• thanks kmath. I thought I might be the only one who couldn't muster much sympathy for her.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:39 PM on Jun. 6, 2012

• If it's really that important to her to "be Tinkerbelle", then she needs to apply to the park for the job. Disney simply cannot have random people running around the park dressed as the characters they employ people to portray. Little kids run up to and hug, talk to those characters, have their picture taken with them, etc. all the time. Disney has a responsibility to make the park as safe as possible and part of that is to make sure that the only people portraying the characters are the ones they employ. I certainly wouldn't want to go to the park if random people were running around dressed as the different characters, that would be a tragedy waiting to happen.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 8:57 PM on Jun. 6, 2012

• Aww that girl needs to stfu.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:00 PM on Jun. 6, 2012

• I agree with pp she is too old to be crying over being Tinker Bell. Disney holds the right to that character and they even tried to make it right, but policy is policy.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 7:21 PM on Jun. 6, 2012

• Not surprising. They want the place to be magical. 18 freakin years old and crying that she didn't get to be Tinkerbell? OMG.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:08 PM on Jun. 6, 2012

• As I said in the other question, Disney was right. IMHO, it's line the opening act at a Bon Jovi concert singing "Living on a Prayer".
    And her dream??? Puh-leeeeeaaaaze! If that's her "dream", this girl needs a life. Seriously.Go dress like Tinkerbell at the mall, that's sure to get the attention she needs. Grow up, it's not a tragedy.

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 6, 2012

• It doesn;t matter if they did or not. It would be irresponsible for Disney to have allowed her to enter dressed like that.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2012