what does it look like

when you are preg. what does the discharge look like? i hear it looks dif. from the discharge you get when u are about to start your period.. just wondering because i a a week late for my period andam having some discharge like i never had before.. i took a test and it came out neg. but i am not sure if i am preg. or not now... thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's not true. Go to the Dr. and get a blood test.
    I never, ever noticed a change in discharge.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• the discharge that i get it a kind of whitish... a little thick... sometimes it smells just a bit... (10wks) i hope this helps
    Anonymous

• discharge has nothing to do w/being preg.If you have no other symptoms:sore breasts, pee alot, tender stomach, maybe queasy, I would say wait for period.If period is late and you test neg, get a blood test.My discharge never changed and it can change for alot of reasons:infection, just natural lubricants....or pregnancy.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:55 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• yea i have had sore itchy boobs and some cramping but not normal period cramps..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• i didn't have any cramping but super SUPER sore boobs....maybe it's too early to tell with an OTC test....get a blood one....although i had multiples and my otc was positive and i took it 2 days before my blood test was scheduled...but i took the one that says can tell as soon as period is missed or the sooner one
    mamaoftwins0107

Answer by mamaoftwins0107 at 2:30 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• well after my missed period I always get regular discharge. I t always made me go to the bathroom because I thought it was my period but it wasnt it was this discharge. I always got cramps too like if I were going to start my period but then I never did, it's usually the fact that everything is still forming in there. Some pregnancy test just don't detet so I would definetly recommend going to the doctor and getting a blood test ususually they can tell for sure. My first pregnancy I got sore boobs but I didnt with my second or now third pregnancy so I wouldnt really go on symptoms not everyone has the same ones.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:25 AM on Jan. 30, 2009