Those of you with thick hair

how do you get the wetlook? I use moose, gel and hairspray and it still does not look too good :( How do you do it?

JCRestoredme

Asked by JCRestoredme at 1:55 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• The wetlook?! Whats the wetlook?

i usually am happy when my hair is finally dry. lol
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:52 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• haha I am too. If it don't blow dry it takes 3hrs to dry on its own. Oh the joy of having think hair :)
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:21 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• *thick hair
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 3:27 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• it does take awhile for my hair to dry even if i blow dry it then i still have to straighten it because it will be very frizzy if i dont. I know the wet look very well. It takes me so long to actually straighten it so i use the wet look alot b/c its quick and easy. Ok as soon as you wash your hair put it in a towel just long enough to get the extra water out so it dosent drip all over you. Then brush through your hair if you dont you are gonna get a rats nest. Then take hair gel and put it all in your hair. While you are applying the gel crinkle your hair in your hands to make the wavy/curl look. After you have applied enough gel to all of your hair(make sure your flip your hair and get the underside too). Take hairspray and spray all of your hair with it. this will keep your hair looking wet all day long. Make sure you use enough gel and hairspray b/c if you dont when your hair starts to dry it will get frizzy and poofy.
    MelaniesMommy07

Answer by MelaniesMommy07 at 12:17 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• why do you want the wet look? what is in style now is straight silky hair or hair pulled back in a bun.Super sexy and easy.Hairspray just ruins your hair .You can use hairspray but just for the finised look.
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 1:02 PM on Feb. 1, 2009