how can i make my boobs look more attractive

i see thise girls on the tv they look just perfect do they use cotton wool inthere bras
lol:)or is thater agood bra i could wear i have had a boob job but still they dont look right to me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Health

• go to a good store and get a bra fitting
    you could be wearing the totally wrong size and it makes a world of difference.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:02 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Bearsjen is right. The correct fitting bra is the most important thing. Most women wear the wrong bra size.
    dihalu

Answer by dihalu at 2:56 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I use to work at VS and you should go get fitted and the best bra they have is the secret embrace. It really does make a difference.
    JaeleensMommy

Answer by JaeleensMommy at 3:40 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• How long has it been since your BA? Could it be that they haven't had time to drop and fluff? It can take up to a year for the full results. If it's been longer than that it's either a bra issue, your chest cavitiy won't allow for placement that gives the look you want, or the surgeon's technique doesn't give the look you want.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:01 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• LOL if you find the magic answer, let me know. I had the nicest cutest firm average size breasts before baby and breast feeding.....and now they have turned into my mother's torpedo tits I have always razzed her about LOL That one came back to bite me in the butt I guess. Makes me wonder how much more they will sag with each additional pregnancy in my futre LMAO
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 6:33 PM on Jan. 30, 2009