my hair doesnt grow

i would say my hairs been the same length since about 18 years ago, i see it growing from the roots but not down is there anything good i could use on it , or is it because im on medication

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• If you can ttell it is growing from the roots then it could be breaking.Try to get your hair in good condition, and get 1/2 inch trimmed every 6 weeks to get the broken stuff off.Some meds make hair dry, and also if you color or perm your hair.Some people just have hair that seems to not grow and breaks easy.Also multivitamin may help...and lots of water. good luck!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:07 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• When I took vitamin E I noticed it grow fast. Maybe you can try extensions if not. Good luck
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 2:12 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I don't know if this will help your situation but Arbonne has a shampoo that is good for men and women who are suffering from hair loss. They also have a treatment that you can use in the shower that is meant to help scalp circulation. My husband is using both but it is a little too early to tell. You can learn more about the products at
    https://www.arbonne.com/products/not-so-basic/hair/

You can order at http://www.try.myarbonne.com
    Ask me how to save 35% off retail prices.

Let me know if you would be interested in me sending you samples.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:49 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Sounds like it's breaking off. Get a good conditioner and leave it on the ends for a few extra minutes. A leave in would probably help a lot, too. You may also need protein in your hair. I'd ask a professional first because if you add protein and you don't need it your hair might become more brittle.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 12:02 PM on Jan. 30, 2009