Has anyone here had any success with selling MonaVie products?

Rose24387

Asked by Rose24387 at 2:02 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• What are MonaVie products?
    dihalu

Answer by dihalu at 2:53 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I think its just acai berry drinks.
    Rose24387

Answer by Rose24387 at 3:03 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Scam!

If I wanted to see a pyramid, I'd go to Egypt.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:38 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• "If I wanted to see a pyramid, I'd go to Egypt. " ... LOL I had to laugh

Seriously though, I wouldn't try to sell anything in this economy. PM me if you want details on a 'no sales' work at home job
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:15 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• my mom got stuck with several cases of that snake oil.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 9:27 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• It is very very expensive, and one bottle won't cure anything. So to sell it you must be willing to take it yourself. Who can afford $45 a bottle-anything in our economy? Poor choice of business at this point, I don't care who is trying to "get you into the business and help you make thousands!"
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 10:25 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I have to agree with the last answer....with alot of people cutting on things they don't need this will probably be another one they would cut on cause it is expensive for one bottle. I don't believe it is a scam though because it has been on tv shows.
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 1:35 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• If you love Dove Chocolate and direct sales/party plan style businesses, you should check out my
    company...http://www.DoveChocolateDiscoveries.com/carrie  Kit cost is low.

I have a Squidoo site: Dove Chocolate Tasting Party Headquarters that has lots of info about the company, the chocolate products we market, my experiences with Dove, etc.  If you don't at least "like chocolate" then find a company that has products that you do like because work at home businesses are where it's at in good times and bad.

CarrieGeyer

Answer by CarrieGeyer at 1:14 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I sell and drink MonaVie, and yes, I have had success. I started selling it because it helped my husbands back pain so much, I thought I'd sign up as a distributor so we could buy it at wholesale cost. He started bragging about it to his friends, and before we knew we started making some money. It's a great product, the people involved have been very very helpful, and the money making potential is really very good... so long as you don't expect your bank account to blow up tomorrow. I was extremely skeptical of any MLM company, but the reality is, the potential to make money is there, it's all about the determination and work you put into it. There is NO sign up fee to become a MonaVie distributor in February, so if you are looking to give it a shot, now is the time. Send me a message if you are interested in learning more! Hope to see you in MonaVie!
    JennieF

Answer by JennieF at 3:05 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Yes, we have been successful. Since we signed up in May 2007, we have yet to pay for our product, meaning, we started making money immediately, so the product paid for itself. Our overhead each month is only $253. and We make much more each week. We all know someone that can really benefit from this product for their health....the money aspects comes afterwards. i would love to share more with you and anyone else. Call me or email me. Yosi 954-558-4654
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2009