16 days late and 5 BFN's!!!

My period was due on May 21st. I have not been more than a couple of days late in the 11 months I have been tracking my periods. I had an IUD removed 5 months ago and I actually continued to have a period with the IUD in. Even right after I had it removed my periods were still normal. I do have a long cycle (35 days). I have taken 5 tests over the last two weeks and all BFN. Could I still be pregnant or is it probably something else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Jun. 6, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• it is possible i would say either call dr for blood test or take a ept test
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 6, 2012

• I'd wait a few more days and try again. If you continue to get a negative, with no period, give your doctor a call a request a test.

Just so you know, many women are later getting a positive than you'd imagine.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 9:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2012

• Yea you could be but your still may be off from the IUD. I had one and had problems ever since. I had mine removed 5 years ago and had a child about a year ago. I still have messed up periods and not always reg. sometimes I will go for months and then miss 2 periods and then get back on track.

if they are saying neg. then a blood test would determine for sure
    -Q-

Answer by -Q- at 9:44 PM on Jun. 6, 2012

• what cd r u on ?
    21Brook

Answer by 21Brook at 11:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2012