Completely Hard!

My stomach has been completely hard for about 2 days straight. i am getting sharp pains down there that stop me dead in my tracks and she is very low. i know that is normal and is called dropping but just more info to give you... it hurts to even walk....

ideas.. advice... 38 1/2 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would call the on call dr...sounds like she's movin down into you pelvis....are you having contractions? mine felt like cramps and back aches.....and some that kinda was squizing your stomach....but nothing like tv......have you been dialating or are you phasing yet?....that would be go to know....but be careful....if you have a small pelvis....you should call you dr and tell him/her you symptoms.....just to ensure that the baby has plenty of room still
    mamaoftwins0107

Answer by mamaoftwins0107 at 2:23 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• The baby is ready to come. Pay extra attention from this point on wards for labor pains. 2 to 3 minutes apart and it is time to get to the hospital maybe even sooner depending on what your DR.says. Congratulations on the new addition to your family.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 2:26 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I have no answer to offer but I am in the same position! lol so I will just watch for other answers.
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 2:58 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Yes definetly watch it. You might be delivering soon. Call your doctor and let them know anyways so they could be expecting you or they can examine you and see if your dialated at all. Watch for any bledding or any fluid. Get as much rest as you can now because during and after labor you'll probably be limited to your rest. Get last minute things ready now though just in case and make sure you have a bag ready to take with you.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:18 AM on Jan. 30, 2009