Is your SO/Husband supportive of your weight loss goals?

NuMommy87

Asked by NuMommy87 at 2:44 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Health

• Yes he is, He knows how much i want to get back in shape.He is buying me the turbo jam videos tomorrow actually. Iam also supportive of his too.
    lorenzosgurl

Answer by lorenzosgurl at 2:48 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• YES HE IS HE JUST BOUGHT ME MY HERBALIFE PRODUCTS TODAY AND I CANT WAIT TO GET STARTED. WHY DOES YOURS?
    DELIA26

Answer by DELIA26 at 3:05 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Yes he is. We have the wii fit and do it together. We love working out it makes me feel great.
    JaeleensMommy

Answer by JaeleensMommy at 3:11 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• yes he is.it's our 12 year old son who takes shots at me-and they hurt-he laughs and thinks it's so funny
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 3:11 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• To DELIA26, he says he's supportive but sometimes his actions say otherwise

NuMommy87

Answer by NuMommy87 at 3:17 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• He is and he is not, He supports me while baking COOKIES or BROWNIES!
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 6:29 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Yes, and he needs to lose weight also so we support each other.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 6:46 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• he is very supportive and wants to lose as well, but is weak. He constantly brings home taco bell, cookies, ice cream, etc and I tell him I can't eat that stuff. He knows it but just doesn't think - I know he brings me stuff when he buys himself stuff (he is thoughtful that way). Change of lifestyle (where eating is concerned) is hard for him.
    sunnygirl42

Answer by sunnygirl42 at 7:06 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• WELL DONT LET IT GET TO YOU, MY HUSBAND GOT LIKE THAT AT ONE TIME CAUSE HE SAW ME FAILING SO MUCH AT THE DIET HE GAVE UP ON ME. THEN WHEN I SAW THAT I STARTED THIS PRODUCT CALLED HERBALIFE AND LOST 27 POUNDS JUST TO SHOW HIS ASS OFF, THEN HE GOT THE POINT. WEIGHT LOSS IS ABOUT YOU AND FIGURING OUT WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOT ANYONE ELSE, THATS WHEN PEOPLE DONT SUCCEED ITS BECAUSE THERES ALWAYS THAT SOMEONE THAT DISCOURAGES YOU.
    DELIA26

Answer by DELIA26 at 10:33 AM on Jan. 30, 2009