exaggerate

have any of you moms ever exaggerated what your baby can do to the doctor or someone whos baby was already doing it lol i'll admit only with my first i did like if she started to stand id say she stands she took her first step i told my mil oversease she walks but by my second i relized all babies are different and it didnt matter

Have3Girls114

Asked by Have3Girls114 at 3:27 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• kinda,

i think with me its like. . .my little one grunts a lot because he had a piece of skin from his top lip connected to the roof of his mouth (he grunts a lot because he isn't used to using his lips together. but its fixed now) but I would say that he can say more words than he can. i mean, there are a lot of words he can say, but i understand a lot more than others (like most other moms) but I add a few words to his vocab. . .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• No! Mostly because I was so excited when my DD did start doing the stuff people exaggerate about I had to call and tell everyone!! So if I had fibbed they'd ask me why I'm calling to tell them something they already knew!

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 10:04 AM on Jan. 30, 2009