What's The Sweetest Thing Your DH/SO Has Done Lately?

I Was Just Wondering What Is The Sweetest Thing Your SO/DH Has Done Lately.

Mine Just Got Me Chocolate Milk, May Not Seem Like A Big Deal, But I Am Pregnant And Had Bit**ed At Him Because I Wanted Some And He Told Me To Go Get Some.

Two Hours Later After Not Speaking He Went And Got It....Kind Of Conceding. Like He Should Have Just Gotten It, He Even Gave Me The I'm Sorry Look.

Kari_Noelle

Asked by Kari_Noelle at 3:44 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband took the time the other night to remind me of all the things he loves about me. And then last night he went to the store to get himself some breakfast bars and came home with a dozen roses. He says just because it has been a while since I have had fresh flowers in the house.
    SusanReeves

Answer by SusanReeves at 9:47 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Mine got up on a Saturday with the toddler so I could sleep, then he work me up with a plate of fresh cinnamon rolls. It was soo sweet.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:47 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Mine just danced with me. Out of no where he put on some music and asked me to dance.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 3:50 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Hubby HATES Philly Cheese steaks. I love them he took me out to a philly resturant and took it like a man lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Recently I went to the hospital for some bleeding and some fluid. I was put on bed rest and my s/o hates doing everything he said it makes him feel like the maid but while on bed rest he got me everythign and really took care of me and didnt play even a minute of his PS3 to help with the girls. He made sure I was always comfortable and that dinner was made to my satisfaction. I just thought it was very sweet that he did this. I thought I was going to have to bed him to do all this but he did it all on his own. It really made me feel good and extra loved.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:00 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My husband took my van to work the other night. When I got in it the next day to go to work myself, there was a huge Hershey's kiss blocking my veiw of the spedometer. =)
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 6:57 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Mine got up early over the weekend and brought our baby down stairs. He told me to go ahead and go back to sleep because the baby is up every night and I had been exhausted. When I did come down stairs later, he made breakfast. It was wonderful :)

Also, a few weeks ago we were both in the kitchen having a typical kitchen moment when he took me and hugged me so tight for like five minutes straight we just hugged and rubbed each other's backs. It was the sweetest moment.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:29 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• All of your stories are so sweet that they brought tears to my eyes. What great guys we have!

Mine took off work yesterday, even though he is leaving on a trip on Monday and had to stay very late last night to catch up, to come with me to the doctor's since I was nervous about the appointment. As it turns out he didn't need to be there, and even so he said he was glad to come there just in case.

Answer by Bmat at 7:33 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I was really sick yesterday.. like throwing up sick with a headache and dizzy-ness. He is a Marine and runs the gas chamber for training. It was just him and one other guy at work but he still left during the other guys class to bring me some gatorade and then went back in time to teach his classes. It was really sweet b/c chamber day is a no no day for me. I don't ask him for anything that day lol.
    TilmannsGirl

Answer by TilmannsGirl at 7:49 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Mine let me sleep in till 1pm! I was annoyed to start with coz that a whole day gone pretty much. But then I got over it LMAO. he looked after the baby all by himself.. ***beams with husband pride lol**
    ktnmase

Answer by ktnmase at 8:05 AM on Jan. 30, 2009