Do you blog?

What site do you use? What do you write about?

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Jun. 7, 2012 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Yes. Although I have been falling behind this last month...

I use Blogger for all of my blogs. I blog about my life, my family, Paganism, witchcraft, paranormal subjects, Financial subjects, natural living and holistic healing - plus other things... It all depends on which blog you're reading.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:21 PM on Jun. 7, 2012

• I use to. I use Blogger but I haven't been on in a long time.

Answer by kmath at 1:28 PM on Jun. 7, 2012

• I use wordpress. I actually write at two wordpress blogs. One is a blog that I share with two other writers. We're all former non-fiction writers who are now writing novels. The blog is From Fact to Fiction we all write about writing and going from writing non-fiction to writing fiction. I also have my own blog where I just write about things going on in my life...writing, cooking, my family, books I've read, whatever....anything is fair game there, it's called Tari's Thread .

I have a lot of fun with it, and I've met lots of interresting people because of blogging!

Answer by ohwrite at 1:32 PM on Jun. 7, 2012

• Blogger. I scan pictures from the 1950s-1970s cookbooks and recipe cards and add my own commentary. Its fun to reminisce and get grossed out by some of the food and just how horrific food photography was back then.

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:45 PM on Jun. 7, 2012

• What a fun blog lzarejman!! Post a link, I'd love to check it out. I have some antique cookbooks from the late 1800's and early 1900's that make me laugh sometimes!!

Answer by ohwrite at 1:48 PM on Jun. 7, 2012

• Here you go. I just updated it last night.

Hope you enjoy!!

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:50 PM on Jun. 7, 2012

• Yes, I use blogger. The gist of my blog is about thrift shopping, but encompasses much more than that. Here is a link to my latest post.

I'll check out Izsarejman's blog ....

Answer by tasches at 3:11 PM on Jun. 7, 2012

• I've tried but I keep getting sidetracked with the zillion other things I'm doing everyday. lol

Answer by momof3inTN at 11:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2012

• I did when I was active on MySpace (it's still up) but I haven't in quite some time. Have been thinking about taking it back up again.

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:10 AM on Jun. 10, 2012

• blogger

Answer by booklover545 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 14, 2012