I HAD AN IUD PUT IN LIKE A YEAR AGO AND THE OTHER DAY WHEN I GOT IN THE SHOWER IT CAME OUT. I DONT KNOW WHEN OR WERE IT CAME OUT BUT IT DID. IVE HAD UNPROTECTED SEX BEFORE AND AFTER IT CAME OUT CAUSE I HAD NO CLUE IT HAD. WHAT SHOULD I DO.....

I THINK IM JUST WORRYING TOO MUCH. BUT I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT MY CHANCES OF GETTING PREG. ARE.....IM SCARED IM ALREADY THERE...I JSUT DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO....

OliviasMommy06

Asked by OliviasMommy06 at 4:55 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go to the store, get a test and take it.

When your doctor's office opens, call for an appointment ASAP.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 5:15 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• ive already called for an appt. and they cant get me in until next month. its only been a week so i think its too soon to tell if im preg.
    OliviasMommy06

Answer by OliviasMommy06 at 5:36 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Did you tell them that your IUD came out?

I thought that was fairly serious.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 5:46 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I would call the dr's office back and stress the fact that the iud came out and you need to make sure you aren't pregnant. That should get them to get you in much quicker. I know my dr's office wouldn't want me running around for a month without birth control. If you still can't get a receptionist to give you a sooner appointment then ask to speak to a nurse, she would be able to get you in quicker. That way you will know for sure if you conceived and if you haven't they can replace the iud. HTH!
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 8:44 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• It would be best if you called & talked to your doctor's nurse.
    my5

Answer by my5 at 9:14 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• They didn't think it was a big deal that your IUD came out???????
    RainingHeart

Answer by RainingHeart at 9:48 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• It is common for them to come out in the first year. My doctor told me to look everytime that I even went pee so that I would become pregnant if i didn't want to be. I would say you should wait a few weeks and take a test, and until then if you don't want to take any more chances of getting preggo don't have sex or use a condom. If you are pregnant already then congratulations.
    LOVE2bMOMMY525

Answer by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 11:33 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• its almost been 2 years that ive had it in. but no they dont think its a big deal it came out
    OliviasMommy06

Answer by OliviasMommy06 at 11:46 PM on Feb. 5, 2009