• In the Spotlight:

how can i get my 6 on most 7month old to sleep throw the night

im going crazy with leack of sleep

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my daughter is 7 months old and has always been a sleeper. she sleeps from 930pm to about 7-8am. she wakes up every night like clock work for a 5am bottle. Do you have a routine going? Every night a warm bath, book, singing, bottle & bed?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:35 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Ugh if you find out let me know! My son is just about 6 months and he doesn't sleep through the night either. We do have a routine. Bath time, lotion all over (eczema), story, nurse, sleep. He still wakes up like CRAZY at night. All of my friends have babies that slept through the night the day they came home from the hospital!! The only think keeping me hinged is that I am not back to work yet so I can still nap (briefly) during the day if we have a really bad night. Sorry I'm no help, just wanted to commiserate!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:50 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• There is no way to MAKE them sleep...sorry. Not all babies will sleep through the night.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 9:06 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• true!! sleep can make you crazy. this is what i do.. a warm bottle w/ cereal in it, lay him down, turn on the mobile, shut off lights, crack the door! five minutes and he's out!!
    Mrs.Williamson

Answer by Mrs.Williamson at 12:03 PM on Jan. 30, 2009