I been looking at a lot of mothers

I been lookin at the mothers that just had there baby and it seem like everyone that had a boys was not as big as mothers who had girls

WHAT DO U THINK???

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 8:06 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think that is funny! When I was pregnant for my daughter, my SIL was pregnant for her son! I was HUGE! But my SIL was much bigger than I was lol*. Then my other SIL got pregnant and she was having a boy also, they were both MUCH bigger than me! I think its just how people carry the baby! But from my expierence the ones that were having the boys were bigger than me, and I was having a girl!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I know I was huge with both of my boys. I've never had a girl so I'm not sure if I would be smaller or larger, but I can't imagine being any larger than I was with my 2nd. I couldn't even fit in my corner shower! lol I looked 9 months pregnant at 4 months.. Ha!
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 8:40 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Not true at all! Our one friend had a boy last year and was so big, people were asking her how many babies she had in there! My husband freaked out yesterday because he ran into a girl who is expecting a boy 2 weeks before me and he said she looked twice the size of me, and I'm carrying twins! I think everybody is different when it comes to how they carry.
    L_Bass

Answer by L_Bass at 9:25 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• i was way bigger with my sont han with my dd. way bigger.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 10:02 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Depends on the body type to begin with. With two of my boys I was small but with my last son I was big.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:17 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• i got VERRRRRY lucky, im am still very tiny and am 38 weeks. ive gained about 25 to 30 lbs. but its all baby boy!
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 11:30 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My belly was tiny and I had a girl. I only gained eight pounds my entire pregnancy. But I'm overweight to begin with, so oh well. Your size has no correlation with what you have.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:09 PM on Jan. 30, 2009