WhAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE MOTHER WHO JUST HAD 8 BABIES AND ALREADY HAS 6 AT HOME ? NOT TO MENTION SHE LIVES WITH HER PARENTS SO IT SOUNDS LIKE SHE IS A SINGLE MOM .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think we already have a half dozen questions about her that cover the subject rather well.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:36 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• As I said before I think its her CHOICE and there are tons of questions on this. Are you saying you dont think she has the right to choose?

Answer by gemgem at 8:37 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Sounds like? Maybe do some searching on the internet and quit judging on stuff you know NOTHING about. So what if she does live with her parents, maybe she moved in for help. Ya know that's what family does for each other!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Guess I haven't heard about this story yet on the news...but I say as long as she takes care of them it is no one's business. I would have a dozen kids if I could financially support them all :o)
    taylorsmommy00

Answer by taylorsmommy00 at 8:38 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Are you paying for them?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Anonymous! yes if she is getting welfare We all are paying for them.
    1boy1girl4me

Answer by 1boy1girl4me at 8:55 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• She does have a husband. If the doctor asked you if you would like to kill some of your babies when you found out youhad multiples, would you? From what I have read the family seems to be well off, and there is nothing wrong with living with your family, it doesn't mean you are living off of them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• You said it, IF which means you, I and everyone else does NOT know.
    Anonymous

• She had NO business getting fertility treatments after having 6 kids already AND the doc that implanted that many embryo's should have his licence taken away
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Who are any of you to say how many children somebody can have? You don't know her story, you don't know if she is married (and since when is it a crime to have children when you aren't married??) and who cares if she is living with her parents? Maybe they are a close family? Maybe SHE is helping them out?? Maybe they wanted her to live with them? My mother asked me to live with her when she was sick (she needed somebody to help care for her and my 9 year old brother). As of right now nobody knows the situation so I think nobody has the right to judge. I am sure she isn't on welfare...That is just rude.
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:06 AM on Jan. 30, 2009