what will you be doing?

where are you watching the superbowl,how many people will be there, and what will you be having for snacks and food? we are staying home we told whoever wanted to come to come and we are making ribs,pastry puffs, chicken rolls, maybe some wings chips and dip and whatever else we can think of that sounds good. and plenty of beer. lol

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:07 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I sure do!! Sounds like my kind of party!! Yummy food and beer and football...what else do you need? Seriously what is wrong with my husband?? My poor little boy is gonna grow up without being able to watch football :( No, when he is old enough I'll fight it!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:31 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Get this jodi, my husband hates football...he told me I am not allowed to watch the Superbowl :(
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:10 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• **and since we just moved to NC a couple months ago, I don't know that many people...so no Superbowl parties for me this year...Usually I can escape my hubbys bad attitude about football but not this year. I am so sad.
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:11 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• We are having it at our house. My family and maybe my sil are coming over to watch. We will have food but not sure what. My parents told me to get the ice and have the tv on but they would get all the food. No alcohol for us except for my parents we are all underage! I will prolly be on the computer not a big football fan I just want to know who wins. LOL
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:14 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• carie you poor girl i would tell him to kiss my ass and i would watch the game. but then again it would be no fun with noone with you to watch it. aww do you want to come to my house. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:17 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• We watch it at a friends house. It is usually about 30 people and we all bring a dish, kind of like a pot luck. Stand by's that will always be there include Crock pot ribs, potato soup, chips and dips, brownies and cup cakes, and of course beer
    MsMESSx2

Answer by MsMESSx2 at 9:22 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• No Superbowl parties here, I don't really have any interest in it... Our 12 yr old will probably have it on but otherwise Sunday is our day to get things done and ready for the week ahead... Hubby is in ND for work and he's from England and has no interest in it either... He thinks American football players are a bunch of sissies in padding,lolol.. Oh well, have fun ladies, just another day here...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I will be entertaining 14 of my family and friends. It is also my skids 16th b-day....hooray another down...lol Anyway, I will be serving pizza - ordered not made. Nachos and cheese/salsa, vegi tray with dip, chocolate/creamcheese mix dipped strawberries and oranges, olives of varing types,rice krispy treats w/chocolate chips, pretzels with mustard dip, the usual beans/weenies, macoroni salad and I was going to make wings but my oven died yesterday so now I think I will have to go with burgers. Hope everyone has a good time...Go Pittsburgh..I have money on it through a fantasy league. Hands in praying position, eyes pointed to the sky...lol
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 9:38 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Well considering that we live in Toledo Ohio...about 45 mins from Findlay the home of Big Ben we will be going to my BIL's house...home of the most obnoxious Steelers fan on the planet and eating drinking and getting loud and stupid. Last year during a game they scored and he picked me up and started jumping up and down...thought my spine was going to snap! So we have our "terrible towels" in hand and the house will be festooned in Black and yellow. My DH's family is big so it is more like a small town meeting rather than a family gathering. Lord help me!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:54 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• LOL, salexander. You haven't seen obnoxious Steeler's fan until you've lived in Pittsburgh!! We are all annoying! And I am 100% proud of it!! I'm going to a friends house with a bunch of annoying friends, lots of food and beer!! Terrible Towels, everyone in Steeler's Jerseys, "Here we go" shouted every 30 seconds, and "Oh Yoi!!!" I can't wait!! I went to the home opener, which we won, but I never thought we'd make it to the Superbowl!! There were so many injuries at the beginning and it's only Coach Tomlin's 2nd year. I swear, there's nothing like Steeler's football and Pittsburgh pride!! I love my city!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:04 AM on Jan. 30, 2009