Last day of school! and an update for those who know me

Hey all! Its our last day of school. My son is graduating tonight! YAY!!!!!! My ex is coming down which sucks but whatever. We are going to have a lot of fun and have a party planned for him tomorrow for his graduation.
I got a job with the school district and will be working all summer. Not much of a break for me. I am already up for a promotion as the director of my dept. I bought a new car. I go to court again in Aug and things look good for my custody case. My two kids still in school got A's and B;s and made honor roll. They won awards and I am so proud!

I hope everyone is having a good summer! I have no plans for this summer other than to work.. How is everyone else doing?

Asked by gemgem at 7:08 AM on Jun. 8, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Wow, I haven't heard from you in forever! I am glad things are going well for you! I am doing good, we live in Japan now, and are having fun experiencing it.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:13 AM on Jun. 8, 2012

• Congrats Gem we miss you.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 8:37 AM on Jun. 8, 2012

• Things are good for you. Congratulations. What kind of job?
    jain.doh

Answer by jain.doh at 8:08 AM on Jun. 8, 2012

• Hey, Gemgem!!! Long time no talk! Congratulations on your graduate and on the fine grades of the other children. And on your job. ((hugs))

Answer by Bmat at 8:11 AM on Jun. 8, 2012

• I am working at the after school program right now for the summer. I am up however for two jobs that would be better since they would offer all the same benefits teachers get. One is working for our science center as a teachers assistant, and the other is director of the after school program.

Comment by gemgem (original poster) at 8:16 AM on Jun. 8, 2012

• Thanks. Miss you guys too. Life is just so busy for me right now.

Comment by gemgem (original poster) at 9:09 AM on Jun. 8, 2012