There is a father who is a contract worker and is in Irag ....Mother of 8 plus 6

katherine4

Asked by katherine4 at 9:33 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I figured so. It isnt like a single mom with 6 kids is going to have the money for fertility treatments or even seek them LOL. Anyone whose been a single mom knows they wouldnt. Its none of our business anyway, no more then if it would be to know my neighbor had 8 abortions. I bet no one would 1 ever know and 2 ever question it publicly.

Answer by gemgem at 9:36 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• what exactly is your question? BTW...the 'father' would be the woman's father not the babies' daddy. He is getting ready to return to Iraq so he can support his daughter and her brood.
    katykay

Answer by katykay at 9:36 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• No not her father ! I read in a statement that her mother gave that she was hoping he would 've been home in time for the births . I am trying to find the article again so I can post it !!
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 9:47 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Katherine, the story I read mentions nothing about a 'husband'. Here are even more details

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1131343/Revealed-Octuplets-family-filed-bankruptcy-fled-home.html

quote from the article:

She also told the Los Angeles Times that her husband - the babies' grandfather - is returning to work as a contractor in Iraq to help support his rapidly-expanded family.
    Mrs Suleman said her daughter had embryos implanted last year, and 'they all happened to take'.
    katykay

Answer by katykay at 11:05 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• It's the babies' GRANDFATHER. The woman's FATHER. Not a husband to the mother and father of the 14 children!
    Anonymous

• yeah her dad is going back to Iraq. She has never mentioned a huband or baby father.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:49 PM on Jan. 30, 2009