Obama calls for restraint from wall street execs and the height of irresponsibility...

obama calls for restraint and calls the wall street execs a height of irresponsiblity, is restraint and responsiblity wanting $600 Million dollars for federal cars from the bailout showing that? isn't obama showing his true self, do as i say and not as i do? justifications for the inauguration and now the most expensive steak served at another of his ego swarey's and anything else obama does is rampant, when will the obama love children see this? why is it ok for obama to spend spend spend, but not for anyone else? why when confronting obamas contraversy and corruption and lies people turn the blame on bush? sorry for so many questions, i just don't get it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• If Obama and Congress give them any more bailout (TARP) money(incl the 2 trillion Obama is considering) . ANY.. They should ALL be impeached by the people. Ok, so maybe we can't do that. But grrrrrrrr They are stealing our children's future to fund faulty business practices with no defined rules or accountability.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:55 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Did you even see or read what President said????????

Those people were using bailout money for giving their workers bonuses.It's a tax payers money. OBAMA WASN'T PRESIDENT then ,so how can that be his fault?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• He is framing his presidency and its going to be awesome to watch LOL just not the way the dems and his followers think. He will be remembered all right. For being the president to spend the most tax payer money in history in his first month in office.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I'm with the OP here, I don't get it either! He hasn't shown any restraint whatsoever. grrrrrrr doesn't quite express the frustration does it grlygrlz?!!!! Right?! The president to spend the most tax payer money in history in this first month in office, with the most justifications and excuses, during a terrible economic crisis!
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 9:59 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• No, blessed, LOL..  However,  my kids are on a two hour delay from school and I am working in my office with them playing scrabble on the floor. Grrrrrrr was all I could come up with in my "mom mode"... They get on the bus in 5 minutes, thanI can elaborate and translate... I wasn't very transparent there was I? :o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:09 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• roflmbo grlygrlz.......I just knew grrrrrrr didn't quite capture your true emotion! Hugs to the kiddos!
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 10:16 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• He can bash the Wall Street folks bonuses but what about the money he wants to be used to improve the Washington Mall? I guess making the grounds look better (what new grass, paint and more statues?) will create a few jobs for a few....but somehow I call that stupid spending.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 10:19 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Washington Mall new grass is out............

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• one.. obama wanted to give out the rest of the bail out money to the banks, and he's still trying, so yes some can be pointed at obama. secondly I don't blame all of it on bush or obama, but the government system as a whole. during clintons administration, they allowed businesses to go over seas, and they gave them benefits for doing it. During bushes administration we bailed out the banks, etc. I can name some good things each president tryed to do, only to have the bill shot down.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:37 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Sometimes I wonder if the anons who flame the boards with these stupid questions are real mothers or just trolls in disguise...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jan. 30, 2009