just preparing myself

is everything obama does every minute going to be posted on here? cuz that is what it seems like and i just want to be prepared.

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 9:40 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol, yeah i get more info. on here than i do on the news, because everyone on here knows everything! haha
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 10:18 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I know.. Man alive.. Then we get to hear about it on the news.. YEAH!!!!!
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:49 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Like anything else in life we just have to wait until the new wears off. I explained it to my kids like this, when they said they were so sick of everyone mentioning the color of his skin. Imagine all black presidents until just this year...and finally a white man was elected. There would be a big to do about it too. Or a Native American. I am waiting for the day I don't have to hear about the damn Twilight books..but with two teen girls at home I won't hold my breath!
    I think to bring up skin color when talking about Obama...not that you did...but many people do is to totally miss the point of "I have a dream that one day my children will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character" People need to let the black thing go and let him do his freakin job!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:49 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• im just waiting for someone to say "omg! can you believe Obama wore yellow underwear today??
    Candice_brooke

Answer by Candice_brooke at 10:19 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• omg that is funny. how do you know what color his underwear are? lol i should post a question
    do you think obama wears boxers or briefs lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:54 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• hey, Twilight books are the bomb. dont hate.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 11:17 AM on Jan. 30, 2009