pregnancy

I wanted to know why i am not showing yet i feel big on the inside and look litle on the outside and i am 17 weeks and a day.Could i have lost my baby but i haven't bleeding or not but i was just wondering.Also the lower part of my stomach been getting tighter and then about 7 hours later it loose wat is that from.. i been having these cramps in the middle and on the side of my stomach.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it is all fine all babies are different it took me almost 7months too show with my first daughter and she turned out just fine a big baby at that 7lbs 15oz in joy seeing your toes while you can also if this is your first it will take longer too show then as someone with there second or so on if you are worried ask your doctor next time you go good luck
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 10:22 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Every pregnancy is different and everyone shows at different times, I had a friend who didn't show until she was practically in labor! So I'm sure everything's fine. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy :). Rose.
    tripletmomtobe

Answer by tripletmomtobe at 10:38 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• with my first I wasn't obviously pregnant till month five- I'm on my third and just recently people have started looking at my belly curiously. I will be 17 weeks on monday.
    fret not dear- you'll balloon out soon enough then you'll wish you hadn't...
    happy summer baby!
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 10:53 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• be happy your still not showing its not fun being big you cant breathe and you get more clusmy and you cant get any asleep or shave your legs easily cherish the moment of being small lol
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 11:01 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Things are starting to stretch you will show soon. Dont borrow trouble...just enjoy your pregnancy.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:04 AM on Jan. 30, 2009