• In the Spotlight:

Was anyone else NOT wanting to get up this morning?

Ugh. I'm so tired.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That was me yesterday but today I was wanting to wake up to see if our tx money came in and IT DID! YIPEY!:)
    SgrplmsnSnflwrs

Answer by SgrplmsnSnflwrs at 10:25 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• i was up late with my daughter she is teething and did nothing but cryed all night so yea when the damn dogs woke me up i was ready to just let them out and not go get them lol i am so tired i just want to go back to bed
    mommy033

Answer by mommy033 at 10:26 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Getting out of bed before you want to always sucks. Doing it in the winter makes it all that more horrible. :(
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:26 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I'm so glad we can sleep in tomorrow! I hate getting the kids up for school, they are such sleepyheads. I feel sorry for them, I remember how much I hated getting up early when I was a kid!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 10:27 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• this is my fourth snow day in a row (I am student teaching, and I'm in the same district as my kidlets) so i am getting very lazy--- I can only clean the house so many times... we are also exhausting our food supply faster than usual.
    I did not want to get up either and actually slept longer than my kiddies--- doesn't happen often but they made sure to let me know they were up and ready for breakfast
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 10:47 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• ME! I was up every hour on the hour with a sick kid.

I can't wait until they go down for their naps so I can try to take one....and hope they don't start puking again....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 11:48 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Yes, I didn't want to get up. My son kept waking me up and pretty much didn't sleep until one. He woke me up again at four, then again at eight. I'm really tired now.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:27 PM on Jan. 30, 2009