Is there anyone who doesn't shave their pubic hair?

It seems like over the past 10 years this has become the new norm....and that women who do not are seen like we used to think about women who don't shave their armpits.

I'm not judging anyone here who doesn't shave, I wonder if those who don't are afraid to admit it any longer. Thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not a shaver.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 10:33 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I do shave but it is only on rare occassion because it tends to give me a boil and besides that my husbands claims to like it that I don't shave. Sometimes I think he's a weirdo though...lol
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 10:36 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Honestly it's too much of a hassle, I know it sounds like I am lazy but half the time I don't even get the time to pee by my self let alone shave!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 10:41 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• No I don't. I don't see the point, I've tried everything and it's still uncomfortable and my husband doesn't mind so it's all good.
    tripletmomtobe

Answer by tripletmomtobe at 10:43 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I do not shave- but i am not really very hairy usually-- this pregnancy though is making me wonder if I should trim..lol
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 10:45 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I don't shave persay but I do keep it nice and tighty during the winter but the summer it's completely shaved.
    SgrplmsnSnflwrs

Answer by SgrplmsnSnflwrs at 10:46 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I thought I would let you guys in on a little secret if you do shave and if you don't know...after your done rub a powder deodorant on the area that you shaved and it will not itch and hurt when it comes back. works every time.
    SgrplmsnSnflwrs

Answer by SgrplmsnSnflwrs at 10:48 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Not me!!!!!! It itches too much and is a waste of time. No one sees it anyway......LOL
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 10:48 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I just think pubic hair is gross on me that is, it doesnt bother me if a guy has it but its just not for me.........Its usually ALWAYS shaved but i just had a baby a few days ago and I dont have to worry about sex for a few weeks anyway so its not at the moment!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:53 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I don't shave and won't. My husband and I have a creepy feeling about guys who like their women completely shaved...it's like they're into pre-pubescent girls or something. Freaks us out. I agree it's becoming a major trend, and there was an article online recently that it has to do with the porn that guys watch...they're used to seeing shaved women.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Jan. 30, 2009