Good, decent priced digital cameras?

I am just wondering what digital camera's you have bought and enjoyed between 100-150 dollars? That's the price range I am looking for for now. I want one with a decent sized LCD screen, and more than 7 mega pixels. Thank you!

celticreverie

Asked by celticreverie at 10:41 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Walmart and Target offer alot of good cameras in this price range. Also check Sears who might be running a huge discount to clear their stock.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 10:46 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My Canon Powershot cost a bit more than that, but it's great! There are other Canon's in your price range.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 10:48 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• thank you :) I have looked at wal-mart, etc.. I just wanted to see what people used and liked.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 11:03 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• We bought a Kodak camera about a year ago from Walmart & we really like it. It was around $140. I know you're probably wanting a camera soon since your asking, but if you can wait until Christmas time to roll around again, that seems to be the best time to buy as far as price. I saw some very nice popular brand cameras for $70. I wanted to buy my daughters digital cameras for their birthdays, but the cheapest I can find now are $90 & I'm not familiar with those brands.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Panasonic Lumix...Great little camera. Circuit City's are closing their doors so you can probably find some cheaper stuff there. Good luck!
    TheDragn01

Answer by TheDragn01 at 11:41 AM on Jan. 30, 2009