Hi everyone Im really struggling here Im in need of a job asap I must have sent my resume to atleast 30 places Im a registered medical assistant Ill really take anything but has to be at night any one can help

Kimmma

Asked by Kimmma at 10:46 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'm taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers'. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I'm also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• not really sure, but try indeed.com and look for their job search pages.. i was looking for a new job, and they aren't in any order, but will give you job listings for your area.. I got over 30links I am going to post my resume to.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:53 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I always recommend starting your own home business.  I found excellent resoures at www.stuffformoms.info.   There are even links back to REAL business websites that you can get ideas from.  If you want places to look for jobs outside the home, you can go to craiglist and post a resume on line there... that is a well visited site. 

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:11 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• try convergys.com,they have work at home jobs or alpine.com. I work at home as a sexy lifestyle advisor, teaching ladies to enhance their love lives. Have you looked on craigslist,backpage or tried babysitting or home and office cleaning?I had a friend who cleaned houses and said she stayed busy with business.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:58 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Hello! My name is Patty. I am with AmeriPlan. If you would like to work in the health care field, from home, as independent business owner with Daily Pay, Monthly Residual Income, Free Benefits Package, 401K Plan, Full Team Support, and Training, this would be a great opportunity for you. If you are interested, see my profile or IM me.

http://freedomathometeam.com/pattyqm

Best of luck to you!
    GoGreenMom68

Answer by GoGreenMom68 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• If you love Dove Chocolate and direct sales/party plan style businesses, you should check out my
    company...http://www.DoveChocolateDiscoveries.com/carrie  Kit cost is low.

I have a Squidoo site: Dove Chocolate Tasting Party Headquarters that has lots of info about the company, the chocolate products we market, my experiences with Dove, etc.  If you don't at least "like chocolate" then find a company that has products that you do like because work at home businesses are where it's at in good times and bad.

CarrieGeyer

Answer by CarrieGeyer at 1:10 PM on Feb. 1, 2009