For those of you who had your baby early...

Did you have any "warning" signs that that might happen? Did you have any mother's intuition or anything...or any physical signs now that you think back?

HayleyGM

Asked by HayleyGM at 11:03 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My son was born at 34 weeks but he had a twist in is intestines that required him to have 2 surgeries. Plus i had too much amniotic fluid which the doctors "speculate" was the reason why i went into premature labor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My daughter was born at 36 weeks. I had no warning signs that I can remember. Labor came on really quickly, and I found out at my 36-week appointment that I was in labor. Baby was born that day!
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 11:10 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My daughter was born at 36 weeks too, all that day i had worried she wasnt moving enough, not as active, i had planned on seeing the doc the next day but my water broke that night!
    lovely82

Answer by lovely82 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 30, 2009